Thursday, August 27, 2009

Night Markets!

During Orientation, there were a few times where us teachers went into the city of Taipei and visited what are called, "Night Markets." It is all these different markets at night. Pretty profound I know. :) Anyways...The one we went to was the largest in Taipei. It was so fun to walk around and see all the different shops. While there, we had what is called shaved ice. It is graded ice, with fruit on top. It was amazing!! I also had a nice chicken wrap thing. I was going to try some snails, but I would have had to buy a whole cup, and I just wanted to try one. It was fun to see, Pizza Hut, Starbucks, and Subway in Taipei. People are everywhere at these markets. You are basically walking shoulder to shoulder with everyone.


One of the many alleyways you could walk down at the night markets!!


Shaved Ice!! This is the bowl that I ate. I ordered strawberry's as my topping. It was Amazing!!!!


Josie, Corrie, LeeAnn, Hannah, Josh, and me all eating shaved ice!! Yuuummm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment