Friday, August 14, 2009

WELCOME!!!!


Hello! Welcome to When God Said "Go!" This blog has been set up as a way to document my experiences so you can see how God will be using me in Taiwan.

There are several people that I would like to say thank you to for the different roles they have played in getting me to where I am at today.

First and foremost, I want to thank God for all He has done, and is doing in my life. If it wasn't for God I would be going no where and headed for destruction.

Secondly, I want to thank my parents for all their support and encouragement in my life. Thank you mom and dad for all you have done in my life to prepare me for what God has called me to do. I love you guys!!

Thirdly, I want to thank my TESOL instructor Audra King. Thanks Audra for giving me the necessary tools to accomplish this mission that God has called me to do. You were a great teacher!

Lastly, I want to thank everybody who has been praying for me/is praying for me and my trip. Thank you for all your prayers, and support. They are much appreciated!!! I would ask that you all continue to pray for me as I continue to live this new adventure that God has placed me in.

7 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Great job Kyle!!!
    Bailey :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you Kyle as you get adjusted to life in Tiawan. You are in my prayers!

    Elizabeth Jore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyle,
    I am so very proud of you. May God Bless you and watch over you.
    Love, GMA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to tell us a little bit
    about your travels...I LOVE seeing the pictures
    of where you are.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is like a foreign country to me thus the removed comment ...can't spell :-) Great pics - has been fun getting updates from your folks .. how's the alarm clock working ... Miss the music and will miss you at the Variety Show --Nancy S

    ReplyDelete
  7. God is good!! Thanks so much for continuing to share with us. It looks and sounds like you are having an amazing time. Keep it coming.

    Peace, love and hugs!
    Auntie Kris

    ReplyDelete